Sunday 3 June 2012

Bliss

Let me speak about the emo boy Pretty eyes wannabe goth boy We make it happen you and me We start the drama Spend a lifetime daydreaming safety pins You and your innocent blue peepers Gazing with intensity My little fall out boy What happened that made you this? But you know that I like it, whatever it is Scratch the ink from your arms Seal the holes in your lips And you'll still be you Hiding in the dark My lovely fucked up boy It's just the way you feel in my arms With the cynical smile love the way your hair sweeps Speaks a mind of its own Me and you can go places you know We'll pass time on trains until then My far far far away boy What I wouldn't give to press against those lips But who wouldn't, right? Its the way you're so damn magnetic When you speak the world stands still And that's when you shrug your shoulders Serious boy We talk too much You and me But how about when the sun comes through the curtain? If you actually listen They all say this about you A beautiful face And just the right amount of raw In your straight talking bones I think I just forgot to say How much I'd wished i was yours 03/06/12

No comments:

Post a Comment